Registration is open for our Fall Semester 2021 classes at Heartland Christian College. Contact the Registrar for details, 660-284-4800.
BLOCK 1-2 (August 24th- December 18th)
- Monday evening, 4:00- 6:30 PM- Disciplines of Life
- Monday evening, 4:00-6:30 PM- Bible Doctrines
- Friday, 9:30 AM- Servanthood I & III
BLOCK 1 (August 24th- October 15th)
- Monday/Wednesday, 8:10-10:50 AM- Old Testament Studies I and Church History I
- Tuesday/Thursday, 8:10-10:50 AM- College Composition and Bible Research and Interpretation
BLOCK 2 (October 19th- December 18th)
- Monday/Wednesday, 8:10-10:50 AM- Old Testament Studies II, Evangelism in the New Testament, and Intro. to Worship Music
- Tuesday/Thursday, 8:10-10:50 AM- Consumer Math and Ephesians
CL 100 Disciplines of Life. An overview of the most recognized disciplines of the Christian life, including prayer and Bible study. Special emphasis is placed on practicing the virtues demonstrated by Jesus. 3 credit hours
DT 200 Survey of Bible Doctrines. This course includes an overview of the concept and application of Bible Doctrine as a discipline. Also included is a survey of biblical teaching regarding the core doctrines of the conservative evangelical Christian faith. 3 credit hours
BI 110 Old Testament Studies I. A survey of the Old Testament emphasizing historic and thematic connections as well as the message of each book. The books are viewed both individually and collectively. Topics will be covered are the Pentateuch (Law), Historical Books (Prophets), and the Writings. Geographical material will also be added to provide support for the historical context of each book. 3 credit hours
HS 206 Western Church in World History I. This course presents a broad survey of the interrelationship between world history and the history of the Western Church from the time of the early church to the pre-reformation. The focus is on the major changes and movements within both the church and world history, emphasizing their relevance and impact on today. 3 credit hours
-For a list of all of HCC’s course descriptions, please refer to pages 28-30 of our ‘2020-2021 Course Catalog’ with the link ‘Catalog’ below.