Registration is open for our Spring Semester 2022 classes at Heartland Christian College. Contact the Registrar for details, 660-284-4800.
BLOCK 1-2 (January 12- May 5th)
- Monday evening, 4:00- 6:30 PM- Relational Theology
- Monday evening, 4:00-6:30 PM- Life of Christ
- Friday, 9:30 AM- Servanthood II & IV
BLOCK 1 (January 12th- March 4th)
- Monday/Wednesday, 8:10-10:50 AM- Intro. To Worldviews and Intro. to Christian Ministry
- Tuesday/Thursday, 8:10-10:50 AM- Intro. to Worship Ministry, Intro. to Missions, and Creative Bible Teaching
BLOCK 2 (March 16th- May 5th)
- Monday/Wednesday, 8:10-10:50 AM- Speech Communications, and Life of Paul
- Tuesday/Thursday, 8:10-10:50 AM- New Testament Studies and Church History II
DT 100 Relational Theology. A study of the theology of relationships as the central aspect of the Kingdom of God. Topics included are the relationships of God with man, man with others, and man with self. 3 credit hours
BI 201 The Life and Ministry of Christ. A study of the life, ministry, and teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ as taken from the Gospel accounts. 3 credit hours
PS 105 Introduction to Worldviews. A biblical overview of multiple worldviews. Introduction of philosophical thought from a theological perspective, and formation of a biblical worldview and its application to current culture and society are emphasized. 3 credit hours
HS 216 The Western Church in World History II. This course presents a broad survey of the interrelationship between world history and the history of the Western Church from the time of the reformation to the present. The focus is on the major changes and movements within both the church and world history, emphasizing their relevance and impact on today. 3 credit hours
-For a list of all of HCC’s course descriptions, please refer to pages 28-30 of our ‘2021-2022 Course Catalog’ with the link ‘Catalog’ below.