Registration is open for our Spring Semester 2023 classes at Heartland Christian College. Contact the Registrar for details, 660-284-4800.
BLOCK 1-2 (January 9th – May 5th)
- Monday evening, 4:00- 6:30 PM- Relational Theology
- Monday evening, 4:00-6:30 PM- Life of Paul
- Friday, 9:30 AM- Servanthood II & IV
BLOCK 1 (January 9th – March 4th)
- Monday/Wednesday, 8:10-10:50 AM- Intro to Worldviews and Life of Christ
- Tuesday/Thursday, 8:10-10:50 AM- Intro to Worship Ministry, Intro to Missions and Intro to Education
BLOCK 2 (March 13th – May 5th)
- Monday/Wednesday, 8:10-10:50 AM- New Testament Studies and Western Church in World History II
- Tuesday/Thursday, 8:10-10:50 AM- Speech Communications and Intro to Christian Ministry
DT 100 Relational Theology. A study of the theology of relationships as the central aspect of the Kingdom of God. Topics included are the relationships of God with man, man with others, and man with self. 3 credit hours
BI 205 Bible The Life and Ministry of Paul. An introductory study of the life of Paul taken from the book of Actus, focusing on the development and fulfillment of Paul’s life and ministry. Paul’s three journeys are discussed along with implications for churches today. 3 credit hours
BI 120 New Testament Studies. A survey of the New Testament. This survey includes an overview of geography, historic and thematic elements, and the central message of each book. 3 credit hours
HS 216 Western Church in World History II. This course presents a broad survey of the interrelationship between world history and the history of the Western Church from the time of the reformation to the present. The focus is on the major changes and movements within both the church and world history, emphasizing their relevance and impact on today.
3 credit hours
-For a list of all of HCC’s course descriptions, please refer to pages 28-30 of our ‘2022-2023 Course Catalog’ with the link ‘Catalog’ below.