International Student Admissions
International students are eligible to apply for the Associate Degree in Biblical Studies only. HCC cannot grant the I-20 document to students wishing to complete the Certificate in Biblical Studies.
Checklist for International Student Admission
Application documents must be submitted to the following address.
Mail request to:
500 New Creation Rd., Newark, MO 63458
- Official High School/College Transcripts Translated and Evaluated
- Official TOEFL or IELTS results (if English is not your native language)
- Copy of passport with photo ID (must be valid for up to six months beyond possible graduation date)
- Health Form
- Personal Finance Form
- Official ACT/SAT score (if taken)
- Affidavit of Support (as needed)
Once all of the above materials are received by HCC, an interview is scheduled with one of HCC’s authorized representatives in your region.
Students may email scanned documents to [email protected] to expedite the process. Please email documents in PDF of JPEG file formats. Official admission will not be granted until original documents have been received.
For payments made to Heartland Christian College (i.e. application fee, SEVIS fee), students may use either of the following options:
- Money order or cashiers check in US dollars made payable to Heartland Christian College
- Credit card or ACH (EFT) payable online by clicking here