Tuition and Fees
• Full-time student: $480 per semester (enrolled in 12 credit hours or more)
• Part-time student: $60 per credit hour (enrolled in 3-8 credit hours)
• Part-time student: $50 per credit hour (enrolled in 9-11 credit hours
• $40 per credit hour, regardless of the number of hours in which a student is enrolled
- Residential living fees are $1000 per semester
- Spring Graduation through Summer Block Course $360
- Entire Summer $720
In the event that a student needs to enter a residential living agreement for a partial summer term, or during semester breaks, the fee is prorated based on the number of days of use. Please refer to the Residential Living Handbook for details on entering such an agreement.
- Application Fee: $50 (degree-seeking students)
Semester Fees (residential students)
- Fall/Spring Activity Fee: $25.00 (residential students)
- Fall/Spring Supply Fee: $75.00 (residential students)
- Summer Activity Fee: $15.00
- Summer Supply Fee: $40.00
- Graduation Fee: $50.00
- Accident Insurance Fee: $25.00 (full-time or residential students)
Direct Pay Medical Fee
- $25/month (required for international students; domestic students optional)
At times additional fees may be required for participation in specific classes. This information is made available prior to each enrollment period.
Students purchase their own textbooks, and costs vary depending on the number of credit hours taken. Students enrolled full-time can generally expect the cost of textbooks to vary from $150-$200 depending on the condition of texts purchased. Most students purchase textbooks online or through our College bookstore on campus.
Domestic Student Aid
HCC offers a micro grant to students that may face hardship during their time as a student in our college. This is not a scholarship granted at the beginning of an academic year, but rather, this is a hardship program available to students that may find themselves in extenuating circumstances including but not limited to job loss, injury or illness, and family tragedies that require student to be away from school and work for a period of time, resulting in the inability for student to be able to complete their payments to the college. Students may contact the HCC Office or their shepherd group leader for more information on applying for a micro grant.
Students have two options for paying their semester bill. Each semester bill must be paid in full by the end of that same semester.
- Option 1
Full payment for all semester costs is paid by the end of the first week of each enrollment period.
- Option 2
Partial payment for all semester costs is paid by the end of the first week of each enrollment period, and remaining balance is split into 4 monthly payments due on the dates specified at the beginning of each semester.
Students may make payments in the following ways:
- In person at the HCC financial office with check, cash, or credit debit